Goomba Vol. 3 Goomba Vol. 3

Very entertaining

I thought this was going to be yet another crappy Mario Pardoy, but you proved me wrong. I'll be sure to check out the other two too ^^; Keep up the work.

MGOF Fight Animation. MGOF Fight Animation.

Nice

Oh man, that was fuckin' nice.

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

Great, but a set up for disapointment

The flash was great, but as well, it sorta sets up a future of series based on this. It would be interesting if you did create short-little stories.

(2005)John Pinkerton (2005)John Pinkerton

Very dull

I was acutally falling asleep watching this. The concept isn't what made dull, just what they where saying.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Sweet

Yet another great flash movie. You must have put your all into creatng this. ITs very rare to come across such great flash movies, but then again, I always click toon instead of flash portal xD Hope to see more!

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Oh Snap!

Now, this flash movie fills the quota of the perfect flash movie. Great art, nice sound, clear music, funny story-line; I love it! I just wish it was in english >.< I hate reading since I have to have my head close to the screen, but otherwise, you get a prefect score from me, and every time I see this, I will give it the same score. Keep up the work!

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

Fucking Awsome

This is like one of the best music video I ever watched. You putted so much emotions into each character; really rare to see now 'n days. I hope to see more of this from you.

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Nice

I like the way you redid the graphics from the orginal one. Makes it look alot better.

Sonic: Legend of Blaze I Sonic: Legend of Blaze I

^_^

Theres notthing more I hate the the words "To Be Continued." This is an awsome flash, and I hope to see it one day be one of the best.

Our First Halloween Our First Halloween

Couldn't find the secret

Bleh, but it doesnt matter. This still was good. Wish it was funnier though.