S-E-P-H-I-R-O-T-H! Perfect S-E-P-H-I-R-O-T-H! Perfect

Best remix ever.

This is the best remix I've ever heard of this theme, the only thing I disliked about it was how the vocal came in too soon near the beginning, other then that, its a true work of art man. Keep this up, and I hope to hear more stuff like this in the near future.

Joshy676 responds:

Visit my site (http : / / www . myspace . com / thelegendofsymphony [remove spaces] and check out Byeond Perfection: beta. It's the updated version of this one, the perfect one, but not with the AC vocals... yet.

But thanks for your review.

One Winged Angel FF7 End Boss One Winged Angel FF7 End Boss

I think it could have been better

The sounds kinds of kill my ears >.< But I still like it. I think you could have done better on it. If you every remake this, let me be the first to know. Keep it up.

Sonic 2 Final Boss-Metaljonus Sonic 2 Final Boss-Metaljonus

Loved it

Ever since I as a kid, I loved this theme, and now you totally remixed it in such a method to make me fall back in love with it. Great job man; two thumbs up.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks man!

MK: Johnny Cage's Theme MK: Johnny Cage's Theme

Wow

You are like now my favorite artist. I wish I could add you to my artist list >.< But I'm still kinda new at this. Keep up the awsome work.

afliXion responds:

WOw, the complete opposite of the last review. I'm glad you liked it.

Withering Flower Withering Flower

Loved it

The only thing I annoyed me about it wast the little snipping sound. Its pretty annoying, but the rest of the song makes up for that. Good job.

Swapp responds:

Aigh thanks mang, I'll prob put some finishing touches on it anyways.
~

Nipples Are Lies! Nipples Are Lies!

w00t.

Yet another audio that needs to be turned into a flash movie.

TVs-Slayer responds:

I'd hope not, boy would that movie drag... this was never supposed to be for public consumption. Oops.

Instant messaging (sarcasm) Instant messaging (sarcasm)

Fucking Love this.

Some one has to make a flash movie out of this!

Rickbass21 responds:

lol thanks man! that would be awsome if someone made a flash out of this. thanks for the awsome review.

MARIO OVERWORLD AGAIN!!! MARIO OVERWORLD AGAIN!!!

Umm, yeah

Remove the buzz..

MarioMusicMaker3 responds:

k

Fairy Dance Fairy Dance

A bit too soft

Although, it does have the word 'mellow' in the description, I believeit was a bit too mellow. I could bearly hear the main sounds in the song; I mainly heard the soft beats. Bringing out the sounds that acutally turns the beats into a song would be a good idea ^^;;

Memories (Missing you) Memories (Missing you)

Love

I bloody love this freakin song! You did an excellent job! I wish I could use this in my game, but it songs way too good for it.