Goomba Vol. 3 Goomba Vol. 3

Very entertaining

I thought this was going to be yet another crappy Mario Pardoy, but you proved me wrong. I'll be sure to check out the other two too ^^; Keep up the work.

MGOF Fight Animation. MGOF Fight Animation.

Nice

Oh man, that was fuckin' nice.

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

Great, but a set up for disapointment

The flash was great, but as well, it sorta sets up a future of series based on this. It would be interesting if you did create short-little stories.

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

Wow

Every aspect of this game is flawless. An otter masterpiece. Expect to see me hooked on this game.

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

Bleh

This doesn't tells us how to move the '+' thing.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Wow

I never knew flash could me used to create something like this. This is very neat.

S-E-P-H-I-R-O-T-H! Perfect S-E-P-H-I-R-O-T-H! Perfect

Best remix ever.

This is the best remix I've ever heard of this theme, the only thing I disliked about it was how the vocal came in too soon near the beginning, other then that, its a true work of art man. Keep this up, and I hope to hear more stuff like this in the near future.

Joshy676 responds:

Visit my site (http : / / www . myspace . com / thelegendofsymphony [remove spaces] and check out Byeond Perfection: beta. It's the updated version of this one, the perfect one, but not with the AC vocals... yet.

But thanks for your review.

One Winged Angel FF7 End Boss One Winged Angel FF7 End Boss

I think it could have been better

The sounds kinds of kill my ears >.< But I still like it. I think you could have done better on it. If you every remake this, let me be the first to know. Keep it up.

Sonic 2 Final Boss-Metaljonus Sonic 2 Final Boss-Metaljonus

Loved it

Ever since I as a kid, I loved this theme, and now you totally remixed it in such a method to make me fall back in love with it. Great job man; two thumbs up.

Metaljonus responds: